Thursday 15 September 2011

Please I need your help...

I have come accross this concept quite a few times in the past 12 months and it makes a lot of sense:

'Every business is in the marketing business, without marketing you have no business.'

I dont really like the idea cause im not big on putting together marketing campaigns and getting into social media or spending money on advertising. Its never really worked for Soul Surfing. What has worked though is word of mouth from you. This i want to thank you for now but i need some further help from you.

I want to make sure I get my marketing message right, keep it consistent as my business develops and get the image and branding to work together. Its complicated to me but maybe you can help me make it simple.

We have a new image as part of our branding (I was hoping to have it here but hopefully soon) but Im wondering what you think of our current logo design and colours and also what do you think of the lime green? Should we keep it or change it?

Any thoughts are most welcome, we wont take offence so be brutal if you have to.

Cheers Corey.

No comments:

Post a Comment